Sunday 15 November 2009

Workismycurrenthobby

i've been missing
& i knw
=)
things are pretty tight with my activites
as starting last thurs
was my dad's graduation dinner
& then fri ceremony
sat i was working
& today sleeeepppp n study
next i'll be working whole week in Queens
for da Penang bridge marathon
from 10am til 9.30pm
(>.<)
its tiring but i do it for da $$
hehehe
but our tags says we r volunteers
as i will put it
"paid volunteers"
hehehe...
=p
1 week work
means another week of skipping class
(@.@)
i knw its bad...
tis will be da last
i promise!!
=)
next next mon & wed
i will hav two test
so aft work i gota come home & study!!
seriously study if not my coursework
will be super low
bout my dad's graduation
i'll blog bout it in my next post
=)
will be snoozing for da whole week
ciaoz~!

No comments: