Friday 16 July 2010

Contented

All About Me Quote and Life Quote Pictures, Images and Photos

at times i got to remind myself
to juz be contented wit my life
cuz der is so much things i wana do but i cudnt
all because i dun hav da $

i never had bday parties b4 in my life
i never go on holidays with frenz b4
i never get to learn piano tho im so eager to learn
i never get a car tho im suffering so much taking bus
i never get to buy bras more than 10bucks until recently
i never ask for a hp until i work & buy it my own
i do ask for more at times
but i juz cudnt get wat i wan
all because we r juz an average income family

sometimes i do hate it dat my dad chose his career
we cud be wealthy if he had stuck to his engineering manager post
but dats wat he wans to do in his life
tho we're not rich
i do tink im lucky to be born into this family....

cz we alws go on holiday as a family
dad's fav destination * Camerons*
=)
cz im alws fed & never been hungry
cz i alws have clothes on me
cz i alws hav shoes
cz i hav siblings dat take care of me
cz i hav siblings therefore im not in this world alone
cz im considered wealthy to the orphan & the poor
da best of all...
cz my parents is alws home & i see them 24/7 per day
(^^)

growing up with peer pressure was the hardest part
but thk got i din succumbed to it
my KL frenz had Everything
& i had Nothing
much pressure wen i was der
aft i shifted it was bearable
till now...
those pressure are still around
it juz wudnt go away
true enuf humans never be satisfied wit their lives
but im trying to be

Goin on holidays with frenz
is the 1 i look forward to
however wen it comes to $
i juz cudnt go
cuz personally i dun save
my allowance is oni enuf for me to live for da month
i dun wana ask more money from dad
cuz he's quite tight as my mum neds more $ than me
so well.. i shall post-phoned tis desire of mine
till im working.
i'll be more happy to use my own money than parent's

btw for now..
i dun ned to travel
cz ill be getting souvenirs from my Sis & Bro
hehehe
(^^)
i'll be getting things from Laos , Phuket & Aussie!!
Heh! im LUCKY~

No comments: