Sunday 18 March 2012

18 March

have no idea wat to put as title
so i fill in the date of today

suddenly im lost for words..

hmm..

History is past stories..
so shall be mine
That Chapter of my Life
is tightly SEALED CLOSE.

Now i just want to enjoy Single-hood
till one comes my way

Weekend was the craziest i've ever experience
its like i gulp down a year's beer!
Totally an awesome nite
<3
Thank you people.

A shattered heart,
but its patching up real fast.
Nearly 7 years,
I Sincerely Thank You for being there,
your presence in my life turned to a habit
or air that i gota breathe everyday
i took you for granted
& you took me for granted
damage done ;
no use turning back time.

Thank you for the good times we had
you were my lover , best friend & teacher
you've taught me much

i will cherish the memories we had
the bad & the good
however the way you breakup with me
is a coward's move
i spent 7 years just to deserve that way?

i admit i was blind
but well , its my lesson
=)

*To Love a person is alws a risk*
daddy told me that.




No comments: