Tuesday 3 May 2016

Merry May?

Scribbling from a mini hp screen is so much harder than typing it out on a computer
But after working hours ,
Its time to get off that lappie!

One more month till the middle of the year!
I dont knw why but i couldnt wait. 

May would be busily dull
At least there will be some live and fun in June! 

Shall paint this month with colourful rainbows rite?
This life is yours to hold and create memories.
☺️
Oh oh , another 3 kilos down for me!
Yikess! What did i do? 
You fats , i shall shake you off all soon! 
Too much of hiking? Or too stressed up? 
Either or i guess

Too much things on my mind
Too slow to type it all at once
Some are too private to be written down here
I shall keep it up in the brain 

Sneeze too much today
Flu found its way to me
Great huh?! 
Don't miss me too much kay
I would like to know who's the culprit actually.



No comments: