Monday 8 June 2009

Camwhoring starts?!

Hahaha..its been long we din camwhore ady..startin of new sem every1 seems to hav no mood to camwhore..evn me! how strange?! wasnt happy with things...wasnt in da mood of taking pics..however during a lecture Joyce took out her hp n start snapping..



i reali was studying..
seriously!
and this too...
just listening cuz i was lazy n too sleepy to talk..

but then..
i realise...

*change mode*

make stupid face..hahaha

and heck Yeah im alws ready for cam!wahakaka..


it was tis annoyin teacher's lesson..
its so so bored till we talked all da way till da class finis...
her voice is totaly annoying n she mumbles..
so its like 90% we dun knw wat she talking..

guess wat's tis?
hehehe...
its HAIR..
sum1's hair got tangled and she cut it off..
hehe..n with nothin to do..
i took a pic of it n said i wana blog bout it
xD

my current fav song for the moment...

&& i got my CONVOCATION letter!!!
da convo is on da 27th June..
i din tell my parents yet..
cuz my sis says no ned to go as its oni diploma
(@.@)
see how ba..
*MAYB goin...

Pics of da day...
Patchy and Princey
Father and Son...

Cutie bro!me juz love them to bits..


No comments: