Wednesday 10 June 2009

Tata..

i have to learn to solve probs by myself..
i have to learn to stand alone...
i have to learn to save up..
i have to learn to scan da com for virus..
i have to learn to fix da com wen der is prob..
its all bcuz...
my bro is shifting to Kl for work d..
=(
Photobucket

its all i rely on my bro alot..

i sumtimes do over spend my allowance..

but there is alws my bro to borrow me sum money to use 1st..

will my sis do dat? oni an answer...NO!

wen im sick..

my bro is there to take me to da doc..

will my sis do dat? hahaha..i'll b dreaming if she does

if im late to class or i need a ride..

my bro is alws there..

90% he'll say OK..

my sis will never say ok..

i've alws been closer to my bro than my sis..

bro is alws der while sis alws want me to be independent..

my sis can neva stand me cuz she says im alws pampered..

9 years diff...

shudnt she pamper me more than my bro?

Photobucket

how sad can it be?

da sadness im feeling is hard to express with words..

how am i to survive with my sis?

oni God knws..

i tink i'll b calling more often to my mum to complaint d..

(^^)

but der is kinda a good thing dat bro shifting to KL..

cuz probably i'll go KL more often d!

lalalalal~!

there's pros n cons..

will be missing him tho..

n aso will be missing nice food ady cuz he alws bring me to go eat Nice food..

no wonder im gaining..

well treat it as i hav to lose weight now..

=(

my Jaw hurts wen i open my mouth..

i dun knw y..

Sum1 HACKED my msn account this morning..

dun knw who's dat jerk..

Today waited for AN HOUR for bus..

n i was so tired wen i got hm..

Missed da chance to go Redang tommorow..

as i have presentation on friday morning..

(@.@)

yeah damn PISSED!

btw..had my weekend planned out with da gals

so gona hav lotsa fun Fun FUN!!!

No comments: