Friday 26 February 2010

Fun - Filled day ♥

this day to bits~

however sum1 is annoying me rite now
i totally dislike ppl
putting lotsa * ???!!!!* in chats
i feel like its a total RUDE-ness
screw it..
it shall not ruin my day
*smile*
=)

the song SMILE

by uncle kracker

=)
i tot this day will be another boring day
but i was wrong
evn b4 i woke up
i got a date planning out by da boyfie
*The Wolfman* was our movie
& it sucks~
cz it nearly gav me heart attack
not once , its a few times
(-.-)
i dun like Horror or any Scary movie
cz its too freaky for me
think im a scary cat?
u may say so..
wateva it is ~ dats me!
=)

STEAMBOAT juz makes me happy
i dun knw y
but i juz LOVE it!!!
had steamboat at home
juz parents & me

It is weird for my parents
to be addicted to dramas
MY KIND of dramas
dat is either Korean or Taiwan's dramas
i was watching my dvd drama on tv
in da living room since 5pm
& guess wat?
not oni me who sat der watchin alone til 1am
my parents wer watching toooooo~!
hehehe

so yea~
im a happy lil princess today

No comments: