Wednesday 3 February 2010

will u answer me?

oooopsss i knw im bad
for not updating
=)

well life still goes on for me
im currently unemployed
searching for my place
a place for me to hide & feel safe
weekend job this week
& tinking of setting up an
Online Shopping blog
=)
will it last?
will it be smooth?
well things like this
u juz gota take da risk
neva try neva knw
so stay tuned~!!
i probably will sell handmade stuff by me
yeah i like stitching
weird?
its juz another side of me
apart from that
i luv cooking too


Things hav neva been great
therefore im so freaking EMO in fb
family matters from bad to worst
1 thing to another thing
(@.@)
i dun knw y we are being punished like this
God y god?
dint my dad do enuf for u?
i knw i shudnt blame u
but i still tink
aft all we've done & sacrifice
at least u'll let us lead a good life
& not da other way round
heart is pumping way hard
hands is shaking as the time gets closer
i cudnt do nythin
i juz cud break down in tears
& pray
hopefully its alrite
i dun knw wat i'll do its da opposite
GOD PLZ HEAR OUR PRAYERS!
dun tell me no...
i wan a YES i will answer

No comments: