Monday 1 March 2010

Curse u bastard...

the bastard im referring to is
my dad's oldest Brother.

yeap lets call him bastard
cuz he is
evn his own family disowned him~!!

wen i was a child
i hate him alot
cuz weneva i call him
he will act arrogantly.
* Eldest so wat?!*
he is a piece of SHIT
he is USELESS
CHEATER
LIAR
DICKHEAD
SNOBBISH
anything bad characteristic
is HIM.
he owns them all.

he has a wife
but he aso hav a 2nd wife
besides he stil hav other flings
with other woman
doesnt dat prove he is a JERK?!
his children
1 is married
while another now turns to be like him
a drug addict
a womaniser

wen my granny pass away
we had to keep da secret
dat he has a 2nd wife
& da 2nd wife was with is during da funeral
we kids were forbid to call her
as his 2nd wife

so now da question
why i HATE him so F***king much?
bare with my swearing
as he has done a permenant damage
on my DAD
aft my bro was born
my dad was accused for taking granny's hse grant
but he didnt
da BASTARD did not find out da truth
he straight BASH up my dad
& cause him to be half deaf now
da grant was taken by their uncle
NOW u see
HOW STUPID IS TIS BASTARD?!

now his family chase him out of hse
sometimes my parents see him around SP town
but if i see him 1 day
i wont even call him
or if im daring enuf
to spit at him right at his face
curse him to death
hah~!
yeah im mean
so wat?
not as mean as wat he did!!
if i ever see him begging one day
i'll laugh my ass off infront of him
sucker who ask u to be so arrogant wen u had da chance?
if i cud
KICK HIM IN DA BALLS~~!
hell yea~
sweetest revenge
xD

hope his ears feel itchy whole nite
as im cursing him
(^^)

No comments: