Thursday 29 April 2010

i will be Still....

for some reason i've realise
dat i shudnt blame God
on unlucky things dat are happening
around me

its been years i've kept a distance
for i blame things dat doesnt go my way
weneva i pray hard for it

i knw dat der will be 3 answers
Yes , No , Mayb
but i juz cudnt help it
to blame everythin on him

Now ,
i see things differently
every lil good news
i shud praise HIM
for every news we receive is a miracle

therefore ,
i will be Still
& know u are GOD
everything is under your control & guidance
i knw u wont forsake our family
i knw u've been very good to us
providing our every need all da way

sometimes i forget dat my mum is actually sick
cuz i neva let da negative tots creeps in me
sympathy is not she needs
to be Positive is wat to get her goin

at 1st we kept it from every single person
but now it seems like everyone on earth knws!
she'll be goin for chemo soon
prolly this month
we still dont knw how many times she'll have to undergo it

it'll be a long journey ahead
as she's in da high risk category
& so it puts me and my sis too
therefore eating super healthy fud nowadays

financial probs gives us no option
but thk god there is such thing as *Govt Hosp*
privates cost a fortune.


*singing*
Everything that
everything that everything that
has breath praise the Lord~!!


*Hide me now under your wings
cover me within your mighty hands*

~ know his power
in quietness & trust~

No comments: