Sunday 19 September 2010

I Me Myself

im kinda bored rite now
so for da fun of it
im scribbling down few facts of me :
=)

1) i suck at Chess but im kinda good at Checkers
2) im da kind of person who loves to go the opposite way
like if my dad says No , i'll still do it no matter wat
=D
3) im very stubborn headed & do not giv a damn wen in angry
: mind you i walked out of my hse at midnite to sit
at da church's playground for hrs alone :
(owh my SP hse is very big =) )
4) tho im a chinese , im not good in the language
& being brought up in an english speaking family
im nt very good in english too
to sum it all up...
im nt good at any language
*heh*
5) Do not trust ppl much... it takes me Years to trust sum1
6) i have lotsa secrets , whom oni He knows of
7) have lotsa theories toooo~
like if u swallow a watermelon seed
eventually it'll turn into a tree inside u
*hehehe..blame my granny for it!*
8) my family is quite interesting as we are all favours
da no.3 or any multiplication of no.3
sis & bro = 3 years apart
bro & me = 6 years apart
me & sis = 9 years apart
me & all my cuzins mum's side = all 3 years apart from each other
*Amazing rite?*
9) im friendly if u knw me
but im an arrogant feler if u dun knw me
*sum1 aso realised it*
cz i dun talk to u if i do not knw u
10) i actually talked with all of my FB frenz at least once
& i do actually knw them by name
11) i love to be da different one or u'll say one of its kind ;
i do not yearn to be the center of attention
juz da different one among peers
12) a huge fan of Lee Hom
13) a HUGE fan of korean & taiwan dramas
14) wishes to be borned as a South Korean
15) wen i feel like crying , i'll tink of sad things
& start crying
*im weird , i knw*
16) do not think dat talking bout *dirty* stuff is bad
sum ppl give me a look wen im juz tryin to be like a normal human
dont u guys think dat like 24/7?!
but y wen i talk u look at me as if im da *dirty* one?
owh sick ppl who tries to deny things
17) i LOVE REVENGE
think im bad?look urself in da mirror
judge urself b4 judging me
but for me revenge is Karma
so well...
18) wen i HATE u ; i reali HATE u
to make me dissolve da HATE in me
it'll take time
19) im alws the one who loves bringing ppl together
wen i see ppl argue , i find it dat its like my job to bring them together
i dun knw y , its juz me
20) i rather suffer pain alone then to let it out
i juz dun wana bring burden to another party
21) parents knws nothing bout my private life
22) imma DOG Lover but NOT a Cat lover
23) i hate beer but i like liqour
=)
24) i NEVA been clubbing b4
25) would NEVA date smokers eventho dey are cute
26) im very sensitive ; i get hurt easily
but i do brush da hurt off easily if i wan to
27) im a total blur case gal
28) prefer Pants to Skirts/ dress
29) loves to help ppl who hav probs
for those ppl who commit suicide cases in da newspapers
i alws wish dat i've known them earlier to talked to them
& talked them out of that thought
30) i cudnt control my own emotions wen im reali pissed off/ sad



well thats 30 facts bout me.

No comments: