Friday 24 September 2010

Pain is Gain

To those who had neva done facial before
let me tell u~
the myth that u cud sleep during facial is WRONG
yes its pampering urself
but in da painful way
however , u'll love the results aft it
=D

the aunty who did facial for me is a GOD sent for me
da 1st time she met me my face was filled with acne
its been years like dat
she cudnt stand seeing gals with faces like dat
so she called my mum to ask me whether i wana do facial
she's a beautician so u knw y she's so sensitive...
i've been goin to her for facial since last year
i tink i did facial 4 times
& my face tremendously changed
compared to last time , nw my face is beta
she blessed me much!

the process was reali painful
tears flowed but it dint stop me from goin to her for treatment
as its good for my face
to free it from acne
=)

No comments: