Monday 22 November 2010

Lazy bummy

it feels like im on my sem break
cz its been a WEEK dat i step into college ground
xD

thinkin bout classes now
juz made my brain blank
*wat class tomorow?*
*wat shud i bring?*
HEH
the symptoms of getting old eh?

i feel so odd goin back for classes
mayb i was really happy doin part time job than studyin
but well ,
the cruel society looks at your cert & not your experience
so for the sake of it ,
every1 are pushed to study higher & higher
till u cudnt go anymore further than higher
dat makes sense rite? or not?
oh wateva~

there's pros & cons for working and studying life
u juz gota set ur priorities rite
for me ,
my priorities are neva rite
as *LAZY * takes up more space in me
=p

ppl around me are getting kinda too annoying for me
im trainin myself to turn a deaf ear on
dat will do the trick rite?
cz if not ,
i wud like to smack their head for once.

No comments: