Sunday 28 November 2010

Blardy..

at the first sight
i neva liked u
at the first appearance
i disliked u
the looks of ur innocent face
is cunning to my visible eyes

u took HIM
who i tot i cud rely on
u took HIM
who i tot is my oni close family member

he gave u all of HIM
all of HIS
& me ?
he became a stranger to me

i knw him no more
i talk to him no more
im not close to him no more
thk u for taking him
thk u for snatching

probably i cudnt blame all this on u
probably is HIM who is to blame for all this shit!
He who does nt knw hw to differentiate things
& he who cares more for the innocence

so wateva~
i LOST you
Goodbye YOU~
ur now officially a stranger to me.

Get lost & be merry
with ur innocent looking faced girl

say im jealous
say im selfish
ur not in my shoes
so u beta juz shut da hell up
& stop being judgemental.

i shud hav realised it sooner once you've shifted
i knw I AM NOTHING to u.
FAREWELL~
u hurt my feelings much!

No comments: