Monday 21 July 2014

Coming 8th Month!

Oh Gosh!!

It's nearly the ending of Juuuuulllllyyyy~?

Well this is my 2nd post for the year

=) Been real lazy to blog as insta & fb had taken away my daily life updates


Though things are daily updated on the surface , 
the inner thoughts are still kept within me.

I may seem pretty happening on the outside , 
but Words just had to contained inside.
i don't know when it'll EXPLODE?
perhaps~ it won't?
I would love it to slip it out of my mouth to let ppl know
HEY! IT'S MY FREAKING LIFE!
SHUT UP & MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS ; 
I KNOW MY STAND ; I KNOW MY VALUES
I could still judge what's right & wrong!!
& it's my freaking freedom to waste my time on you or not.
so , just SHUT UP!

Will i be able to say it out?
Hell no. That's life babey!
Suck it up & keep your head held high.
People may judge ; criticize ; lecture
but damn i'm one TOUGH lady to be messed around with.

Life still goes on whether i like it or not , 
its only HUMANS~

Work , Study , Fun , Travel

 I'd try to enjoy to the fullest of life.

Why the heck worry?!
It's just to short to dwell in thoughts of complicatism

Just live it all to GOD ; 
For he will carry your burdens & guide you to the correct path
=D

Was once in depression last year
i remembered wondering why do i need to be put in such situation.
I kept asking WHY? but i know there's no answer to it
An aunty in church pulled me aside & ask
I bet she's the only one who could read me.
After sharing her story , well it seems like what was i going through
so i decided to put everything to HIM ,
let HIM lead me on.

Nothing in life comes easy ,
If everything were easy , will you even cherish it?
Will you even feel the lost when it's gone?

Wokays , apparently i've exercised too much the past few weeks
& my knees are giving me the *Can you pls take rest?!*
FINE!
I've just got binged into gym these days
Not sweating it off feels FAT , literally~
cuz people had been complimenting that i'm too FAT!

So what if i'm FAT?!
Will you be happier if i were Bulimic?!
The tongues are SHARPER than KNIVES!
so watch out what you'd say to another person
cuz hurtful words will reach to the core of the other person.
  

 

 

No comments: