Saturday 19 December 2015

He is the Reason for this Season

Last month of the year...
December the happiest month of the year...
Its also the busiest month of the year for me


Here i am...
After 9 months of M.I.A from this blog world of mine
Too much things to write ,
At times its seriously hard to put it down in words.

Since its the last month of the year
Perhaps it shall be my last post of the year 2015
Lets walk with me down the path of memories , aite?

So much ups and downs this particular year
I've grown so much and learned so much of myself
The limits that i could reach
The fears that i could face 
The paranoia times that i could hold a calm attitude

Created a past that i wouldn't want to walk through again
A past that became a lesson to my present and future
A past that i could put it behind me against all odds
A past that reminds me of who i was
And never to be that again

Spread my wings and went against the wind
Solo trip was the only factor i was looking forward in 2015
I managed to go through it and had fun
"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass
But to learn how to dance in the rain"
Never knew i was that bold enough
Never knew i was alert enough
Never knew i was independent enough
Never knew i would have so much fun on solo 
I think i would do it again in the future
But i would still wish to travel the world with another half
Nothing is better than to see the world together
Two is better than One

A friend told me
That this is the first time he has ever seen me single for a while
True enough , im the kind to always go in a pair
I find myself to be happier
I find myself to be free from frustrations
I find myself to find the real me
I find myself to have time on my own
I shall embrace it till the other half finds his way to me
Till then Just Live Life! 

A quote says
"You're a Survivor cuz you've live 100% through your bad days 
As you're still alive today"
Be still and know that he is always right there to guide you through

Have a Jolly Merry Christmas
And a Happy New Year 2016

Whats done is done ,
Whats over is over ,
Whats coming is yet to be reveal
So Smile , the world is yet to end. 

No comments: