Monday 7 March 2016

Monkey March

the ever perfect monday
sitting by a cafe at the busiest bank street
pening down some thoughts

"Give your all to me and i give my all to you"
Playing in the background

3rd month in the new year
Last 2 months were pretty hectic ever since last year's dec
Work is pilling ; syallabus for studies is updated
How do i break myself in half?
I couldn't but i've been managing such a life
You gotta keep moving to keep holding it in
Life ain't a bed of roses
Only to some i guess
But well , its been a great one!
Pretty much thankful

Plans for this year is not up yet
Was too busy to even think of any trips

Well i guess , being single for the past year
I've gain alot in knowing myself more
To love and accept my own flaws
And prolly change it for the better
Done things i wouldnt even thought of
Get to know strangers i havent meet before

I've got asked
Why i dint wana find another half yet?
The best answer i could give is
I'm still waiting ; waiting for the deserve one
I've been pretty much in the fast lane all these years
Now i would just wana take a step back and wait
Not in the days where pleasing someone was my job
Not in the days where calming the roaring sea was my job
Looking back on that mini me , 
I know i deserve much more than that

Being alone really izint that bad either
It makes you think of what you actually want
What is actually made you , you! 

Just be awesome
And an awesomeness will definitely get to you! 

No comments: