Wednesday 30 March 2016

Can't keep my hands to myself

Me back ; me back
Proud of my lousy inkgerish!
I know , its lame

Can't help it at times

At times i wish i have the power to read minds
The minds of others ; it'll def be interesting

Intuition is a lady's gift
However there are doubts bout it at times
As it is not proven to be accurately correct

Advices from whom-so-ever
Doesn't really work well on this stubborn head
As i rather judge from my eyes than others 
So yeah , i gotta admit ; 
A person can condemn another infront of me all they want
But end of the day ,
It doesn't really affect me 
Perhaps i'll just treat it as its a rap song

Call me a snob or 
Tell me "You've got served!"
I'll say oh well , at least i could get up and walk myself
Or make judgement on my own

Trust is very precious gift i would offer
Its just so rare that i could just give it to anyone
Closeness couldn't fairly trade it from me

Truthfuly , i wouldn't show my all
I know this is harsh ; not even close friends
Cz i'll be too vulnerable

Being an optimist is what i would want for the rest of my life
Pessimist is just too depressing
Cut the crap and let yourself live for once!
Bad decisions made are purely lessons in life
Dig a hole ; bury it deep and start again. 

Till then , Toodles! 

No comments: