Thursday 9 July 2009

Facial hurts to da core

Eva seen or eva heard of miracles around u?
i've got one...
dat is...
MY COM CAME ALIVE!!!
YESSSSSHHH!!!...
its been weeks my com was dead..
cudnt online..
cudnt blog..
for ur info..
my blog was updated cuz i was home in sp..
my penang's desktop decided to take a very long rest.
yday i scanned da computer..
so i leave it for it to scan..
wen i check back later...
my com was off..means it auto off itself
was so pissed off bout it dat i off da main switch n wen my room..
Manatau..today on da com..
i cud use internet..
AMAZING...
heheheh
xD
Today in da bus there was tis drunkard man..
he was sleeping wen i got in da bus..
aft a while he got up and start showing dirty signs to da indian gals..
da gals was sitin infront facing him..
then he wen to sit infront of them and they came bhind to my place der n sit..
he started disturbing ppl at da front section n everyone came bhind to avoid dat wacko
aft da bus driver knw wat is happening..
he stop da bus n ask dat wacko to get down...
*sigh*thk god!!
Test tis week...
test next week..
test next next week!!!
DAMN!
middle term came so so fast..
assgmts due next week..
presentations due next next week..
make me sick so i cud be admited to hospital n skip those stress..
xD
currently im addicted to *Sunny day by Akon*
n a *chinese song by Xin Yue tuan*
no dramas for me at da moment..
stoppin myself frm watching it as it is very addictive.
OWH YEAH...
i wen for facial on tuesday..
DAMN i tell u its super duper PAINful..
i've alws tot dat facial is oni washing da face n putting lotsa mask
but NAH..i was wrong
its like a BEAUTY TORTURE..
GAH! tho its pain..we gals still hav to go thru it
cuz we'll luv da end result
was so pain till i cried while da aunty was doin for my face..
aft 3 weeks i hav to go back..
ders alws a price to pay..
no matter u wana b pretty or slim..
however da aunty din wana accept ny money from my parents..
as she said she offer be tis facial treament..
(^^)
so good..
tis is one of da advantage of bein a pastor's daugther
ekekeke...
xD

No comments: