Sunday 19 July 2009

Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince

Tell u all something...i was banned from watching Harry Potter by my dad..there's some reason y he said so..but as i grew up..i knw wat im doing n wat i believe in..so there is no harm in watching it..however i oni watch the 5th n da current 1...it was ok ok...not reali a fan of those kind of movie


friday i had test in da aftnun..so da boyfriend came down all da way from sp..pick me up from home n send me to college..*how sweet is dat* (^^) aft droppin me he sendiri go gurney and walk alone till my test finis...aft test i wen there n met up with him n had our lunch...

6.15pm was our movie..so before dat we went to a shop something like old town near cinema..i ordered HOT SOYA MILK WITH DUMPLING...n i let my baby taste it n he said *oh taste like soya...*(-.-) its hot soya my dear...

aft movies it was like 9pm ady..then i took him to a old kopitiam near by to hav western food...da shop kinda rundown d but da western fud is superb!! da boyfriend evn gave thumbs-up for it xD

HIS
*Bacon wrapped pork chop grilled*
MINE
*BBQ fish grilled*
aft dinner he sent me home..cuz he had to drive all da way back to sp..*MUACKSSS!!!*
its very sweet of u my dear....
yday went Queens with sis..
she wen to cut her hair..
n i went to shop around..
end up we both in Forever21..
so i juz gota make use of their HUGE mirror!
(^^)


on fri...

i was kinda pissed..

cuz last minute my group said wana do assgmt..

dey shud hav told me earlier as my dear was waiting for me at gurney..

its not fair to ask him to wait as i din inform him earlier bout assmgt thingy..

n he drove down juz for me...

dats y i left without a word..

yea i was mad.

No comments: