Thursday 2 July 2009

its geting HOT in here..

So TAKE OFF all ur clothes...
xD
its burning HAWT in penang these days..
da weather is like cooking us up every single day..
aft bathing u'll sweat like crazy in a min
btw i'm tortured by my computer for 1 whole week d!
knw y?
cuz its freaking slow!!
i dun knw whether there is virus or not..
its like taking me up to 20mins to load a page..
hell LOOOONNNNGGGGGG!
who can help me solve tis prob?
sis's bf is sick..so he cudnt help
haihz...who la who?
my bro in kl d =(
cudnt use da net is KILLING ME!!!!!!!
DAMN
my throat juz recoverd from sorethroat
n tis sat is my audition..
hope its obedient on dat day
n dun giv me any probs..
=)
Audit test is tomolo..
yea yea wat da hell im doin now?
so wat...
its an open book test..
and i hav a presentation tomolo
not a formal 1 tho...
college seems not fun these days...
its FUN wen sum1 is not there..
however wen dat particular person turns up..
all of us hav a sour face..
dat feler is annoyin and selfish!
not dat we dislike her cuz dat person is diff
its cuz of her attitude n character
bein dat feler's fren is like bein used by dat person..
find u wen she neds help
but ditch u off wen she dun..
dat u call fren?
dat i call FAKERS
i cudnt ask her to get lost..
i cudnt pretend to be good to her..
so now i mind our own business..
wont talk to her..
but if she shoots my fren..
i'll bug in..
all of us are seriously tolerating with her attitude.
i dun knw wen r dey gona burst in anger
im OFFICIALLY a DIPLOMA HOLDER!!
=D
*tho i din go for convo*
xD

No comments: