Thursday 27 August 2009

quickie...

a short post from me to u
Thk u SO MUCH!!
da cake is very nice
=)
my lovely fren tong tong
gave me another huge cake..
n seriously wen i say HUGE
its reli super HUGEEEE!
aft cutting all up..
i need 6 containers to put it all in!!
hehehe..
now u believe me?
=p
last nite was Grandpa's 81st bday
but wen u ask him how old?
he'll say 82
cuz he wana follow da chinese custom
of adding a year older to ur age
(@.@)
&& for some reason
my sis wen n buy vodka aft dinner
so she gav me half of it
(^^)
*vodka orange*
was oni 5% n wasnt tipsy at all
but aft drinking it
my whole body were reali HOT

Currently

; Kissing ;

; Hugging ;

; Making-out ;

; Loving ;

my AFA paper!

(^^)

having study group tomolo..

hmm...dun knw wana go or not

&& monday is SPJC's FOOD FAIR!!!!

YYESSSSSSSHHH!!!

im so so freaking excited!

xD

No comments: