Thursday 3 September 2009

Battle ; BEGINS!

olla there ~
its been kinda a long time i din update nything here
(^^)
well...
lotsa stuff hav happen in my interesting life
but i dun knw wer to begin
this post will be my last post
before i head over to join da war battle with my FINALS
aft 3 weeks
ill be back
=)
hhhhmm...
as i've mention in my FB page..
SPJC's FOOD FAIR was awesome!
i took pics but im freaking lazy to lift a finger to upload it
heheheh..
later ya k?
i promise...
xD
overall..
lotsa ppl came n we din expect such a big crowd
most of da time i was EATING
yeasss i admit dat k
cuz da food is juz way delicious!
i helped in da jumble sale..
&& gosh!! seriously ppl neva stop coming!
i bot lotsa food & clothes
=p
yday i got my salary for my PC fair job
n da day b4 i wen for da 3rd round of facial..
yeap it hurts to da max ALWS!
Life's been an interesting one since my bro was back for da holidays
(^^)
hehehe..
wen for movie UP with him on Sat at gurney
lalalal~!
its been a long time i din go for movies with him
cuz we often go for movies everyweek!
wookaysss~
i gota get back to my lovely books
cuz i've been playin & relaxing way too much compared to my frenz
gaaaah~!
yeap im way bhind them
=(
buhbye mates~
c ya aft 3 weeks
but i'll still b on FB
muahhahahaha~

No comments: