Thursday 24 September 2009

holiday curse

weneva i'm having sem break
i'll alws be sick
or sumthing might happen to me
this time around..
i started by spraining my leg on da 1st day of my break
(@.@)
aft dat..
rashes..
now..
vomiting & diarrhea
GAAHH!!
wats wrong with my body?!
got up at 3am this morning cuz i cudnt sleep well..
tho im ady asleep d..
but my body juz dun feel rite..
so i got up n made myself hot milo..
then ran to da toilet
cuz my tummy suddenly wen upset..
aft dat i finis up my milo n wana go to sleep
but wen i stand up i wantd to vomit ady
so i quickly sat back down..
till i seriously cudnt take it nymore..
ran to da toilet again..
GAH!
i hate my nite.
now tummy still dun feel well..
dun knw wats wrong wit me..
&& my sis bot a new hp SE K510
but lost it aft 2 hours owning it
(@.@)
she lost her whole pouch!
happy la dat feler who took it..
(>.<)

No comments: