Saturday 19 September 2009

body aching

owh holidays
who dont LOVE U?
=)

yday was my 1st day of sem break..
gah!
its oni freaking 2 WEEKS!
but..beta than nothing rite?

since me n my fren had this free ticket
for skating in Qbay Mall..
we wen n skate yday for FREE!
if not its 16bucks..
expensive rite?
its for da whole day...
means u cud skate then go shop n come back to skate..
=)

we rcd der bout 2pm n i skate till 6..
between those hours..
i fell uncountable times!
(@.@)
it hurts k..
fell on my knee the most..
my tummy...
my ass...
n sprain my ankle
(>.<)

wat a torture...
yea i dun knw how to skate..
but i got da hang of it d
however..
once u think dat ur so so good n go super fast..
dats wen u lost control and
*BANG!*
flat on da floor..
hehehehe..
i twisted my ankle
n it hurts so badly..
it will b so stupid to start crying der..
i cudnt even get up!
so i sat down for a while..
for once i thought dat i've lost my leg..
cuz of da way i fell
my leg like totaly in a wrong position..


another fren of mine came at 6 so i wen shopping with her
while joyce n her sis still wana skate
i tell u...
i cudnt even walk properly!!!!
i was walking like those tempang ppl..
wen guardian to get da warm plaster
n wen back home..
my ankle turned into a huge double size ankle
(@.@)

well well..
dat din stop us from watching movie till da wee hours..
we watched Final destination 2
n in da morning Final destination 3
=)
stayed a nite at joyce's hse

Today i wen for a haircut in prangin's Hair Impression
quite cheap 30bucks
i LUVEEEE my new hair!!!!

every single muscles of my body HURTS!
neva knew going skating wud
end up this pain..
therefore..
skating again?
NO WAY! NO MORE!

my ankle..see how swollen it is..
(@.@)

my knee..taken at Qbay mall
my knee...at nite!
GAH!

Me before goin for skating with joyce...
Moi right aft haircut!
dun i look much younger
(^^)

No comments: