Wednesday 16 December 2009

5 days break =)

Yello Jello
=)
Frenz been studying
while ME had been Holiday-ing!
totaly LURVS my life
but wen exam time
i'm da WORST ever
this fact will be proved next month
da disaster month
well & aso da month i'll get my key of FREEDOM
=D
been down to KL TWICE tis month!!
i tink i'll be goin down KL quite often these days
down KL is WAREHOUSE WAREHOUSE WAREHOUSE SALESSSSS!!!
& its FREAKING CHEAP!
damn!thk god im not staying permenantly in KL
if not i'll be labeled *bankrupt*
hehehehe...
rcded penang at 6pm today
been to 3 different JAYA JUSCO at 3 different STATES!
can u imagine?!!!
KL jusco ; Ipoh jusco ; Penang jusco
all in da same day
juz to find a damn dress dat my mum wans
in da end
we got NOTHING!
(@.@)
Yeap i skiped classes again
not a gud thing tho
i'll hav lots to copy later on
='(
*my bad*
At first i was suppose to be back in penang on monday
cuz i hav a test on Tuesday
i bot da tickets on Sat wen i rcd KL
2 hours b4 my bus time
my frenz called me n told me dat my test will be deferred!!!
OH DAMN!
i totaly hate da lecturer
how cud she!!!
i wasted 35bucks on da ticket!!!
(>.<)
but thx to her
i din touch a thing on da test
pics will be out da next post
too lazy to do it now
if ya cant wait
go to my FB page then
(^^)

No comments: