Sunday 27 December 2009

We are the Reason

~*We are the reason that HE gave HIS life
we are the reason that HE suffered & died
to the world that was lost HE gave all HE could give
to show us the reason to live*~
~ Avalon~
sang this lovely song during eve
learned it 2 days b4 eve
& sang a lil wrong lyrics during eve
=p
wantd to dance during eve
but my lazy sis keep dragging
& draggin end up din choreograph
so i sang
backup by my bro
practiced 1 hour b4 eve service starts
(^^)
arent we last min felers?
all humans are da same.
service was super pack!!
every1 seems to luv church service during occasions
picture time aft service
& makan time aft snapin pics is done
wen over to uncle wilson's place for supper
had luvly yummy~ food!!
this year i got home super early
at 2am cuz every1 seems to celebrate wit family
therefore youth gatherin cancelled.
am looking forward to new year's eve tho
mayb we cud hang out til late nite
Pictures are all wit sum1 else
i din bother to take out my hp to snap ny pics
cuz dey had camera
& my performance is taken by sum1 else too
wait till i get my hands on those then i'll post it up
=)
had TURRR~KEY on christmas day for lunch
it wasnt hard
it was soft & juicy~
my dad's a pro ya!
2009 coming to an end
2010 heading my way
activities planned for da coming year?
i'll let it roll starting with an audition in USM
gota sing oni mandrin songs
(@.@)
my diction!!
gosh~but nyway
juz go for da fun of it
a singer gota sing all types of song rite?
next ting is FINALS
(>.<)
who doesnt dislike exams?
U R NOT HUMAN!
=)

No comments: