Wednesday 23 December 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

a MERRY CHRISTMAS to YOU all out there!
christmas tis year came by way too fast
as life gets older
time passes faster
dont u think so?
its less than a month for me to be juz a year older
but i dun plan to hav nythin at all
life is complicating at times
u juz cudnt alws get da things done ur own way
Christmas this year wud be dull & lifeless
: i think :
cuz my wishes had juz been shattered
as promises & plans doesnt alws work my way
='(
but wen does it work my way?!
NEVA.
probably my wans is more than ur wans
as ur wans juz wana satisfy ur physical needs
cried so wat?
wasting my own tears doesnt get nythin in return
i WISH every1 out there to be MERRY & JOLLY
during tis time of da year
dun be like me
or get infacted by my emo-ness
okies?!
SMILE for i cud still smile.
DREADS to do assgmt as it is due next week
=(

No comments: