Sunday 24 October 2010

Its my turn now...


Years passed by
& i neva realized how weak u've been
seeing this pic of urs
with oni bones & skin
reali wrecks the heart

Ah Kong has neva showed his side of weakness
he has alws stayed strong & independent
neva wana trouble any1 of us
however , today he ask me can i cut his finger nails for him
cz his hands are too weak to hold a nail clipper

i stunned ,
i juz stared at him and said ok
so he got a chair & sat infront of me

as i hold his hands
all i cud feel is his bone with veins popping out
he told me dat few fingers of his has become numb
i was seriously sad

i recall years wen i was still a naughty lil kid
everyday i would get canning from my mum
& the smarty me will alws run so she cudnt catch me
the safest place for me to be is :
in my Ah Kong's arms
u knw y?
cz mum wudnt cane his own father juz to get to me rite?!
hehehe...
im Pretty smart aite?
=p
but weneva Ah Kong is not around
then im in DEAD TROUBLE!

& owh he is like my Santa Claus
coz he alws get me sweets!!!
i LOVE sweets since young
so , weneva he goes out
i'll be reminding him to get me lotsa lotsa sweets
& everytime he neva fails to put a smile on my face
=)


Ah Kong was like a great saviour to me
wen i cause trouble
he was like a Santa Claus
wen i need sweets
however , wen he was in deep sadness
i cudnt do much to take it away~

he was very weak at 1 point
he was very sad last few weeks
he hardly eats his food nowadays

well thx to his so-called * prodigal son *
who comes to him wen he needs money
& neva visits him any other time

the recent pic of him
taken during his bday in August this year
i reali hope he wud live to see me getting married & have kids
oh yea ~ i have a habit since young coz of him
dat is : Muz have my bolster so i cud oni fall asleep!

thx Ah Kong ,
now its our turn to take care of u

No comments: