Thursday 14 October 2010

Mixed feelings

Photobucket

im a lil skeptical wen u ask me to say
*Thk u God for wat u've done*
its impossible for me to say it at times
cz this year has been a shit-hole
i wud neva wana turn back time this year
all i wana do is look forward

giddy up , gather urself
& leave ur worries behind
*i do tell myself dat all da time*
cz its all in HIS hands
so juz leave it to him

i din mean to be so stupid at times
but i juz cudnt help it
resits makin me look like a fool at times
however dats wat a not-so-smarty person like me needs to go thru

we are small in this tiny world
but we cud make things happen
as determination of oneself
cud do wonders in the world

i cudnt see myself achieving high goals
one of it such as studies
confidence is nt wat i hav for studies
so shud i giv it up or stil hang on?

ppl says its the climb that matter
the journey will lead u the way
no matter on wat's waiting for u on the other side
thou shud enjoy da journey thru

thru the years i've learned much
on hw to write stuffs here
old post were to draggy & detailed
so nw im goin for the synopsis on my life
=)

its a lil kinda funny
to say dat im actually used wit my mum being bald
to see pics of her wit hair seems a lil bit weird now
next treatment starts next month
so well ,
we're hoping for the best!
=D

No comments: