Wednesday 20 October 2010

Retail therapy ♥

Shopping Pictures, Images and Photos


Me Pictures, Images and Photos
Hell yea~!
dats me...
welcome to my sinful nature of spending
=D
went for retail therapy with mum.
watched * Confession of a Shopaholic * b4
& it dint cure me ~
i juz WANT clothes , more clothes & huge bundles of new clothes!
hehehe..
mum , granny n sis are SHOE lovers

i bot my Christmas dress ady
but aint dat happy aft all
cz it givs me no reason to shop like crazy ady
(>.<)
Hatyai dun be sad ~
i'll definitely shop till i drop!

been having cravings suddenly
at times were cookies
& now Satay Kajang!!
owh pls owh pls ~
wud any1 be kind enuf to deliver from der for me?
xD

Tired & hectic day for me
classes were from 9am til 6pm non-stop
but well , serves me rite for skipping on mon

as im tired , i get real annoyed fast
ppl on bus today are juz annoying me thru da whole journey!
UGH! ppl are stil DISGUSTING these days ~
especially old ppl loves digging their nose infront of every1
idunknwy.
(@.@)

No comments: