Wednesday 23 February 2011

# Day 6 - My Best Friend

I got LOADS of them. Every place i go , i’ll have at least one. So now , who to write about? I shifted 3 times through my 22 years.

=)

my oldest best friend , i knew her since 8 years old & she was 9. Though she is 1 year older , we click instantly. I had to shift to another state & will only meet her once a year for years. Thank God for the gift of technology these days , i added her to my friendster & then the awesome Facebook. We’ve been close even we hardly meet each other that often through the years , so she’s my oldest best friend. I miss all our bathing time together & taking turns to sleep over at each others’ place. I am sure we will still be close in the future!

To my KL best friends , you know who you are. The “J’s” rule there!miss u ladies & guys much & i miss the time we hang out in the guest room & also the mamak stall. We shall remain close aite? though we are all in different parts of the world/state. May our bonds remain as strong as we were in those days.

To my SP 7 sisters , gah!do i need to name u all one by one? nah~ its our nickname after all =p. As 1 by 1 of us walking to the path of working life except for me , we shall still remain in contact okay? Life is tough , so hang on!

To my Penang Cha Bo’s , *heh* i love u guys. I appreciate u all much! words cudnt express how thankful am i to have known you people. Pretty ladies , lets rock the accountant world! =p

Lastly , to my best guy friend , my other half , the guy who i call mine , Thank you for always being there for me , lend me your ear & making me smile through your lame jokes =D

YOU PEOPLE , YOUR MY WORLD! NA SARANG HAE YO!

No comments: