Thursday 17 February 2011

To you , with love

im so down at this hour cuz thinking of my grandpa . I cudnt talk to him nor see him nymore in this life on earth. I honestly miss him much. If i have the power to bring him back to life i will even if i have to sacrifice my years of living on earth.

Went downstairs to get drink , & i just gota say *goodnite ah kong. Seeing him not there in his room breaks my heart. I would alws check on him weneva i go downstairs to get water in da middle of the nite.

2 more days , it will be 2 months. 2 months he left us on earth & went up. A church member passed away last sunday , & i juz gota look up the sky and say * Ah Kong , there will be a person u knw joining u up there.

i still remember your laugh , your two front teeth , your nagging , everything bout u. At times , i reali heard you calling me.

to you with love , you will be remembered .

No comments: