Tuesday 1 February 2011

woottt..

an-yong hea saeyo
=)
im trying to learn korean language as u can see


ah gosh ..
i've lost the urge to write ady
how?
lazi-ness creeping in me


things happened
& im not allowed to spit it out here
but im in da midst of wondering
who is da bitching fool behind everything
aft i find out
i would wana cut out that person's tongue so dey wudnt be able to talk


u knw ,
sometimes i feel like giving a sermon in church
hhmmm...mayb nt a sermon dat relates to the bible
but relates to my family's life
probably it wudnt be a sermon
it wud be a harsh speech from me directly to the members
u knw why??
cz der is too much things going around
i cudnt stand it anymore
its way beyond my limits
9years !! DATS IT PEOPLE!
but i knw..
i cudnt say much
cz im nt the pastor
but i have the rights to say it out cz im the daughter!


heh* say wat u wan people
karma is gona get u back ~ get u back
=)
im kinda hot tempered gal
u give me a slap i'll give a hard kick

No comments: