Wednesday 4 July 2012

3rd sem

Student's life still goes on
Shall i graduate by this year?
im scared , that wouldn't happen nymore
no point rushing myself to finis off my stupid papers
as i wouldn't pass all if i go classes for it

ACCA please , give my life back!
i wana finis you off ASAP
so i wouldn't be stressed up by you anymore!

a wrong decision made?
i din know 5 papers would be this tough!
its been a year...
hopefully i could pass 1 this time
i'm not greedy , just one paper ; enough!

now im taking one step at a time
going for oni a class this time again.
if P2 fail me , i gota resit for it.
i guess it will fail me though~

P2 & P6 , hope it doesn't confuse me
at least if i pass the next round,
i would only left 1 more paper to sit for
*day dreaming*
=)

my stupid rant,
as i have nothing beta to do now.
Work oh Work!
why they didn't call me up?
hhhppmmmzzzz~

Dramas & shows seems not as interesting anymore
why?
maybe in used to working life
now life seems meaningless 

i wana work & earn
& then travel!
=D


1 comment:

S!N said...

yeah travel here...lol

well work has alot drama...lol