Monday 9 July 2012

Another life taken

6th July 2012
4.45pm
He took his one long breath.....


* Phone rings~ *
Hello bilibi!
all i could hear from the other side 
was a man weeping 
something choked me , 
my mind was playing *i knew it i knew it!*
but i refuse to say it out
i waited for him to say out those words.
* My daddy had passed away *
i'm lost for words
how am i to comfort him thru phone?
all i wana do is to give him a hug 
rushed to the hospital 
saw his eyes & my heart just fell.

Losing a love one is one crushing thing
its like the whole world had came down
no matter what you do 
you just feel lost.

I'm real bad in words 
a lousy girlfriend i am
all i could say is be strong for your mummy
as now she needs the strength from all of you

Cancer is one cruel killer
When one is in the last stage
no matter what you do or how you treat it
it'll fail you & take your life away

Why good people die young
while the bad die later?
All those robbers , murderers & killers 
still living a well fed life in jail
while the good suffer from sickness?

i pray that he won't go into depression state as i did last time
took me months to pick myself up again
i know its hard to lose someone dear to us

its the 3rd day
judging from his voice thru phone calls
seems like he is much better.
i'll be heading to his place tomorrow,
hope he'll feel better when he sees me there with him

Cherish the people around you
you may neva know when they are leaving the earth
to meet God in Heaven

Cheers!

No comments: