Thursday 12 July 2012

Permanent?

a call came
*Hello , is this siew ying?
are you free for an interview tomorrow?*
AAAHHHHHHH~~~
made me jump for joy!
=)

i've been waiting for interviews 
since last month!
rotting at home seems no fun anymore
cz holidays are coming 
& i wana be paid for it!
bahahahahaha~
call me accountant for being a typical one

cudnt wait to work
cuz earning feels much much better than studying
there's alws a time in life
when you gota stop taking money from parents

they've been supporting us so much since young
so now , gota stand on our own feet 
& be independent
well , dad still pays for my studies
so yea~ i hope to earn enough to pay it on my own

being so old , & still taking money from parents
i feel ashamed for doing so.
cuz im old enough to earn with my own ability

Wish me all the best
for tomorrow!!!
teeeeehheeee~
i wan a permanent job to fulfill my own pleasure
that is to travel
=D

& yesh Jordan ,
i would LOVE to go Melbourne!!!
but wait...
i wana head over to NZ first & i bet you knw why
;)


2 comments:

S!N said...

was so honoured mention me =P

aiya..ask ur bro come straight to melb also la...lol =P

~*ica*~ said...

hehehe.. jangan kembang sangat ye ;)

you ask him to go melb la..