Tuesday 5 August 2008

all i wana say is..i NED REST!!

i feel like staying home for a week to do nothing n juz sleep..eat..sleep..watch tv!!
how nice if i get tat life for now...i seriously very tired..im DRAINED!!!

let me tell u wat i did for da past few days dat tire me out..

as for SAT..i ad said im goin 4 bbq rite?so i tot it wud juz end der n we wud go home aft dat..but NO!my sis wana bring her fren from kuching to batu ferringi...as i hav no choice..i juz gota follow them..we rcd der bout 9 sumthing..n we were der til 12 sumthing nearly 1!!...omigosh!i was so darn tired d..n summore i wore high heels..thx to my smart brain!ugh..but i din complain..rcd home bout 1.30 n i bath n aso wash my hair cuz of da bbq smell..n oni 2 sumthing i get my nicey precious sleep...*phew*slept thru the whole nite witout moving..bt then wen i move..my leg got cramped!!Shisshhss...knw how it feels wen ur havin a nice sleep n ur leg cramp n giv u a sudden pain??it is S***!!!i hate it...

SUN..we din go to church cuz we wen da previous day d..before the bbq...so got up at 12 to watch cheer 2008 on tv...damn..its so darn lousy!!at least la show the full routine of da champions...they ni show fast forwarded stunts..lousy 8TV!!at 4pm..we wen out to novel house...*ahem..my sis is an addict to novels not me!*..i did nothing der..juz findin books my sis ask me to find..cuz i dislike readin all those fantasy stuff nor romance stuff..i prefer things that is true n relates to da real life..aft novel house we wen n fetch grandma from her cousin's house..n then go buy fud for grandparent's dinner as me n sis goin out again at nite..so we rch home n it was 5 sumthing..i tot i cud rest for awhile..but NO my sis drag me to QUEENS...i ask her to go alone wit her frenz for dinner cuz i knw dey sure cum home late..but she stil dragged me along..so fine..we wen n eat expansive restaurant n she gota pay for me..*MUAUAhahahaham*her frenz talk so so much til we sat der more than 2 hours!..aisk..aft dat her bookworm frenz wana go borders to get some book..n as for me..i feel so bored der..however..i saw an interesting book!!n it was my first time dat a book has attracted me to buy it..hehehe..but it was super expensive..its bout a true story of a little gal who escape from sexual child abuse but her lil sis din...*yeap i luv oni true stories...*da story is kinda sad...i read da front part as dey wer stil deciding which book to buy..i sat down n read..n so we rcd home bout 12!!!

two days came home late n not to forget i have TEST on tues..dat is today..n i din study a thing yet!n it consist of 7 chapters!..hah!monday i got up n i felt so not well..so i stayed home for da day..

today's TEST was hard..n yeap it was ridiculas dat my teacher held the test in da lecture room!!haha..we cud see the front table's answers..as it was like da cinema's sitting..ekeke..xD..n i reached home at 8.30pm!!UGH!!hate my coll life...

No comments: