Sunday 31 August 2008

Sad and Happy

my lovely beloved baby crashed!!!!

thx to me n my carelessness...i dropped it n it became...>>>c the pic..it'll explain better...

=(....=(...=(..

im sad...super sad...i'll mizz it..i'll super duper mizz it..i luv it so much..sry for bein careless..

i cried whole nite n my eyes got so slowen today...shissshhss...i cudnt slept whole nite..cuz i was tinkin bout it..how da heck am i gona repair it...it'll gona cost alot!!so talk to my baby..he say he'll get me 1..but i din wan..cuz its my prob..i'll solve it myself..he aso still a student..so its not nice..

TINK TINK TINK!!!!>>>>*explode!!!*

tot of sellings things at eBay..but baby told me not to be naive..so fine...i told my parents evrything n ask them to borrow me 300bucks..n i'll pay them back later once i go work during sem break..and wahla...i was suprise my dad actually agreed!!hehehe...

so ask my sis to take to hp shop today..wana ask how much izit to repair..dat feler said 200bucks!!wahleh!!i rather get a new hp la..so i look at da new hps..n spotted my new baby!!

hehehe...its oni less than 500bucks..so now i got a new hp!!stil tryin to get use to it cuz im so use to nokia d...its hard to change to sony..however i stil prefer nokia..it has functions dat sony dun hav...*i stil miss my nokia...=(*..will repair it once i save enuf money to repair it..then i got 2 hps!!hehehe...xD..but i gota pay dad back first...

but my nokia was givin me lotsa prob..in a year..my camare has spoilt TWICE!!!n 1 time it cost 100bucks...high maintenance..so gud aso i got a new hp...xD


No comments: