Thursday 21 August 2008

im in luv with.....

FOREVER 21!!!!


oooohhh...i juz luv the dresses der...i wen juz now n got myself another dress from der...xD

*dun b jealous debbie...xp*


its crazy sale in der..i mean forever 21...da sale is up to 70%!!!serious k...my dress is below than 30!!!!n i aint joking...if i had more cash..i tink i'll spend it all in der...hehehe...thank god i dun hav alot with me..xD
tis was one of da dresses i tried...i luv tis dress since few months ago..its 300bucks!!but now its 150bucks..stil expensive..x(
i bot tis dress...its kinda see thru..haha..will get a tube...xp...my fren was in da fitting room with me..ekekeke..
my tis dress is aso from forever21...luv it to bits!!!!

n yeap me n my fren..we both spent more than an hour in dat shop..walking in and out from the fitting room...hehehe...

today was her bday...so wen out wit her til super late...11 oni rch home...will blog bout it in da next post...;p

No comments: