Wednesday 6 August 2008

i hav my limits..dun go overboard

do u all realise dat i've kinda complaint alot in my blog??its like a plce for me to let go of my stress..heheh..xD..i hope da ppl dat i bitch of in here dun read my darn blog...ekeke..too bad la..dey pissed my off too much dats y im gona bitch of them rite here RITE NOW!!xp

i've told u all in my previous post dat i almost hate a gurl rite?...she stil hasnt change..stil a BIATCH...too bad if i've hurt ny1's feeling by calling her dat..cuz she deserve it..at least im not embrassing her infront of every1 nor i put her pic here n tel every1 dats da bitch im saying bout..

she says stuff dat come out from her ARSE!..as if she dun hav ny brains to think of da consequences...she's like acting like a spoilt brat..c'mon bitch ur 19 d!!more mature la..ur as childish as a 7 year old gurl...u wana shoot me back i dun mind..but not till da extend dat u'll hurt my feelings..i hav to alws tel myself..jess..relax..if not i dun knw wat i'll do d..i'll probably ignore u til we graduate..*DUN LET ME HATE U!*din knw a great gal like u would turn into a BITCH aft feeling dat ur falling bhind grades....

and today our bitchy spongebob teacher suddenly cancelled her clas..=.=...her class was actualy yday n she said ganti today..but today pula she said cancel at 2 pm..n her class suppose to be 3pm..n by 11am we cud actualy go home d..n cuz of her class we stayed back in coll...wat a BITCH rite??ugh..fat ugly looking thing..u stil hav PMS tho ur ad over dat period..

No comments: