Sunday 16 November 2008

bad day?good day?...

actually im lazy to blog cz i hav to sit on my bed with da laptop on the bed and type...my back hurts alot...but too much stuff happend today..so gota jot it down here....xD

my day started off at 12.10pm wen i got up..hehehe..i knw its late..but saturday is my only day i cud get up late!so im NOT a LAZY PIG...

had lunch and wen for haircut with mum and to my LUCK...i meet da PK HEM who HOLD my SPM results on da day i wana take it cuz i forget to return my library books...DAMN HER!meet her in da shop...shisssshhh!i din wana smile at her cuz i hated her since dat day i step out of skol...but i did gave a fake smile and then din bother to look at her another glance...

*shall post up my new hairstlye another day... =D* actually no diff..juz i look diff cuz i did my eyebrow...hehehehe...

and TODAY...yes TODAY!my parents gave me the green lite to actually drive out at nite to go out with my frenz!yyyyeeeeesssss...i've been waiting for so long d...hehe...dey trust my driving skills d......xD

wen out at 8pm and came home at 11pm...n dey din evn call me...hehehehe...lalalala..dey trust me!im damn happy...wen to fetch my fren for dinner n then we wen to a cafe and talk...had great time...and wen our way back...da road was kinda dark..suddenly out of no wer...a lizard appeared on my car front mirror...n i freak out!yes i did shout!hahahaha...fren aso shouted...damn u lizard!!!aft that we wer laughin so loudly and suddenly a frog pula jump on da front mirror!!!DAMN!da car was moving the these animals cud actualy jump on to da car???!!!i was driving quite fast wei...crazy things!becareful wen u drive in sp...later to ur surprise...a cow jump on da car...WAHAKAKAKA....

No comments: