Friday 28 November 2008

time to myself....

i've been driving everyday to coll tis week...its a great feeling~!

it takes me 45mins to an hour to rch my coll...*yea damn FAR!*...during dat time...i feel like a time to myself...with da radio on...singing my heart out...*phew~its juz awesome feeling*...cuz weneva ders ppl beside u..u tend to get distracted or da worst pressured by dat person..n mostly is mum...hehehe...

driving in penang its like driving in an insane place...ppl juz simply cut u...or see that im stil "P" they tend to bully me by cuming near to me...n seriously...i nearly got into accident a few times...it reali freaks me out at da moment..but aft that it came to my sense that its a lesson i ned to learn..so i'll b more confident on da road...

da road to my coll is a hill road...1st day driving on dat road is real bad..aft dat..da 2nd day..3rd day..i becum more confident in my driving skills..xD

im scared of motor bikes...yes it freaks me out wen i see them...but now no more!i'll cut them wen dey r too slow..ekekeke...

TODAY..wen i was driving home...i was tinkin so hard which road shall i take...cuz it was 5pm d...n da road i usually use wil b super jam...but i stil drove pass dat road i usually use..n i was damn rite...it was very super duper jam!!so i took a short cut...if ur not living in penang u wudnt knw dat way..hahaha...xD..smarty me!i cut thru kampong roads...lalala~!however...as i was near to my hse...it jam!!aiyo...but thk god..da radio was my companion..playing da songs i like...n end up i knew wat is da cause of da jam...it is bcz the other side of da road had a bad accident...4 to 5 motorist was on da ground with their bikes...n my side all jadi busybody drive slow or stop to see wat's happening...

i THK GOD dat he kept me safe and sound these few days..cuz drivers in penang are CRAZY!!


*parents cuming back tomolo!!*yikes..i wana see da videos they took der!!!cudnt wait...aarrrrh!!

No comments: