Sunday 2 November 2008

Me LOVE all of u!!!

Thx to all my luvly frenz!and my sis!
thx for ya care...


yday my sis took me out with her and with her bf...hehehe..i'm like a lil gurl following her sis on a date...xD
nah..im ok with him..super sacarstic feler...
so we wen QUEENS for lunch...ate japanese spicy ramen...super huge bowl!i din eat all..same goes as my sis....and then wen for a movie...*BANGKOK DANGEROUS*...darn!stupid ending!!!urgggghh!!but...but...da thai guy was cute!hehehehe...xp...aft dat we walk around and had my luvly ice cream *HOKKAIDO*..its a green tea ice cream stall...hehehe..i luv dat!aft we had nothing to do der...her bf send us home...n sis drove her car to another mall...hehe..so practically i was out whole day walking in malls!hehe..sis neva took me out with her bf b4...so yeah it was sweet of her to think of me..

today we skipped church service...*ooppss..sry GOD!*we wer too tired...we slept til 11 sumthing...ekekeke...xD...so at 12.30..we wen n fetch my grandma from her church in town and wen for lunch...and guess wat??we wen and eat steamboat!hahahaha...same place as i ate on friday!hahahaha...im getting fatter eh?? (^.^)luvs tomyam so so much!!!ate til so ful...came home n slept..wat a nice life rite? =D

tomolo mum cuming penang...so i probably skip class and go shopping with her...hahahha..

No comments: