Friday 31 October 2008

My SWEETHEARTS!!

i juz wana thk my SWEETIES!
thx for being der for me wen im so down..
thx for cheering me up...
thx for nearly crying with me.. =D *u almost got my crying in public!*hehee...
thx for temaning me da whole aftnun..
thx for all ur concern..and mostly...
thx for making me feel LOVE by u all wen der is no 1 der...
im so THANKFUL to know u great ppl in TARC..


i din wana go home early today since class finis at 1pm..so i ask my buddy to take me out..or juz be with me til late in da evening..i dun wana be alone..or else tears will start flowing..

so to cheer myself up..we wen for ice cream!today is da 31st...so Baskin has 31% discount off...so i got my fav flavour...*LIME SORBET* yummy~!


aft dat we wen prangin..cuz i wan to eat McD and fren wanted to shop der...on da way down from da carpark..i remembered my fav TOMYAM!!owh..gosh~!its been so so long since i last eat my tomyam cuz i was sick for a month!so tis is da time..we wen and eat steamboat...juz da 2 of us..hehe..was so full and satisfied aft dat!


thk u all gurls!!thx for da msges...*u knw wat i mean*..hehe..thx for helping me!
and thx for da HUGE choc bar VERON!and da jeruk!luv it to bits!!muaks!!hehehehe...i'll bring da choc to coll next week and we'll eat it in lecture ah cuz i cudnt finis all alone..*dieting*...;p

here are few pics of penang town...da carpark was upstairs..so i took a few pic from up der...=)




i wana give my SWEETHEARTS a HUGE

MUACKS!!!!!

No comments: