Tuesday 14 October 2008

another bug...

doctor : siew ying ur sickness got worst...
me : yeah..my flu got worst...
doctor : *check my throat and nose and my breathing*...u may have gotten another virus
me : AH???!!!!

DANG!!!i havent recover from my sickness yet n now another infection??!!!my antibody is seriously super weak! therefore da doctor gave me a stronger antibiotic...(@.@)

i told him dat my nose block is very bad till i sumtimes gota breathe with my mouth...so he gave me a 'nebuliser'...a thing for me to inhale...its for my nose..to clear da blockage...but i feel like im a drug addict inhaling da gum!lolx...nyway got MC for tomolo!yay!dang my fren curse me to go die...aisk!bad gurl u!!!u dun knw how much im suffering ni...i guess im gona loose another 5kg soon..cuz i oni cud eat bread BrEad BREAD!!ugh...I WANT ICE CREAM!!!!!!

cough aso became super bad...so now...NO spicy food means NO tomyam!gosh i miss dat alot!!!!NO cold water....NO ice cream...NO chocs...NO washing my hair everyday *but i dun care i stil wash!*...NO tis NO tat...LIFE SUCKS!!!

No comments: