Friday 17 October 2008

lost..

i feel lost...

like im lost in da ocean..

no 1 to turn to..

no 1 to cry on..

*frenz* its like so far away from me...

tho we are close...

but not close to know da real me...

yeah i admit im kinda secretive..

i hardly tell ppl my stuff..

or evn tho i did..it juz da normal stuff any gal will talk bout..



im like shut off from da world...

sitting alone in da corner comforting myself..

im hurt..

deep down inside by ur moves..

but i juz dint let it out..

so dat u wont realise nything is wrong..



alws my smile and laughter hides my sadness...

i try to be ok with everything

when i knw everything is not ok..

most of da time...

The BOY is my place of comfort..

i complain every single thing to him..

but i knw its annoying for him..

therefore i try not to nowadays..

cuz he is super buzy with his studies..



BLOG is my place of comfort now..

da place dat i cud write down my sadness in words..

rather than let it out in tears...





sorry for being so emo these days...my post is filled with sadness...i aint having PMS..but stil im emo..hhhmmm...



lotsa things are bothering me..things dat cudnt be let out all here..sumtimes in class i'll switch to emo mood in juz a blink of an eye and YES its obvious...



sorry i cudnt tell u all da truth cuz i knw it may hurt some ppl...so i rather keep it than hurt others by my words...i dun wana ruin our 'relationship'



OR mayb i was asking too much of attention for myself..hmmmm....yeah mayb =(

No comments: