Sunday 5 October 2008

leave me!!!

i self declare an extra 1 more week of holiday..aint cuz i stil wana play or relax...its cuz im stil SICK!!!!uuuggghhh...

LEAVE ME LEAVE ME!GET OUT OF MY BODY U 'FEVER , COUGH and FLU'!!!!...

gotten sorethroat last thursday..n it neva get well but lead it to fever and cough..phlem is making me coughin so much at nite till i cudnt sleep...so tiring..whole body aches..now im sneezing non-stop!aaawww...wen will i get well??!

my body feel super hot till i cud feel like my throat is burning...drank amazing tea..whole big coconut water and a few bottles of 1 litre of water per day...but DANG!!!i neva seem to get beta da next day...however it made me go to da loo so many times in a day..evn if i sleep i had to get up 4 to 5 times juz to go to da loo...my medicine is finishin..but things neva change..guess i gota go to da clinic da 2nd time!..hope they dun giv me a jab..

im taking off from coll...cuz classes will start tomolo...yes tomolo!two weeks past like dat n i spend it in bed most of da time!ugh!but luckily tis whole week will be lectures oni and no attendance taken...~phew!

No comments: