Friday 3 October 2008

i dun knw...

im close to my mum's side relatives...n not my dad's side cuz i grew up with my mum's side grandma...i wasnt close to my dad's side granny...however wen she pass away..i was kinda sad..

my mum's side grandpa is stil alive but weak these days...but my dad's side grandpa ady gone from tis earth..he is a complicated person as his own family doesnt know he has a second wife in china..

my dad's side granpa...we call him 'TATA"...i tink i oni saw him once...n neva spoken to him..he was neva der wen we go bak to their house for visit..n wen i wanted to knw bout him more...he had passed away in CHINA..actualy none of da family members here knw bout it..but his family in china send his pic saying he had passed away..sad rite?i din knw him...i cudnt recognise his face!my dad neva tell us nything bout him..probably his dad wasnt a gud dad..we ask him which pasrt of china he stayed?my dad aso din knw...dad's side relatives are mostly very problematic...i dun like them except for my 3rd uncle..he passed away 6 years ago..i was reali stunned...cudnt believe it dat such a gud man juz died like dat cuz of heart attack!..had 3 uncles and 1 aunty from my dad's side..however 6 years back they found another uncle...who suppose to be da 4th child n my dad da 5th child...he was nice...i HATED my oldest uncle...i wil neva look at him wen i call him..super EGO feler...he had so many mistress..n he has neva been ashame to bring them home to introduce to da family...

there was tis time dat da mistress and his wife is at my grandma's funeral...all of us knew dat lady is da mistress..but we hav grown to luv her as she was very nice and friendly..while his wife is aso da EGO type...all of us pakat not to tell da wife dat da mistress was her..we lied n told her dat she's my grandma's long lost daughter..however..da secret cudnt be kept long..as my 2nd uncle's wife spilled da news...*havoc*..da family was in da mess...luckily we wer out of it...

they r all buddist..but they respect our beliefs...wen we go their house for dinner...they'll tell us which food not to eat as they had offered to their gods...i reali pray dat one day god will reach out to them n save them..cuz their house is full of idols and statues of da gods...i dun like goin der...it like goin into a temple...i dun feel safe..aft a few years coaxing them..one of my cousin accepted christ..n yeah we wer very happy...

now we hardly meet up with them ady..cuz we hardly go down kl..n they dun come up penang..so its hard to meet..aint close to ny cousins der...im da youngest of them all!hehe...so yeah im like da center of attention weneva we go der...dun like it n neva did like it...

i heard lotsa stories from my dad bout his family..and none of it is good..how did he survive in dat family??for me i rather run out of dat house!he had a bad childhood experience n now he told us dat he wont eva do those stuff that he went thru...they alws argue..tho it was da ceremony for grandma's funeral..they wer arguing bout money der!..so shameful..but dey r my relatives...juz gota accept dat no 1 is perfect..i thank god for giving my such a good life, great family here on earth..it wud b neva enuf to say out in word how thankful am i to him..

No comments: