Friday 10 October 2008

still...

Mr FLU slowly going away...and my voice is coming back!YAY!!!i am able to sing d...xD

but my cough is stil bad...i mean very bad...its like da cough syrup is doing nothing to cure it...=(

coughing is super tiring..i cough real hard..dun knw how to cure it as soon as possible

TODAY i had rice for da 1st time in da past 2 weeks!been eating bread or koay teow soup or porridge or biscuits for lunch and dinner...n yeap my weight drop!5kgs gone!ekekeke...=D..super happy...

i din go to coll yet...i'll start next week...sry my mates..i knw u all mizz me alot!HAH!xp

goin back sp tomolo...YAY!!!mizz mum so much...n i dun knw y..suddenly mizz her alot...

been EMO tis past 2 weeks...dat aso i dun knw y..*sad case*

wen out with baby for supper juz now...n then wen to da seaside..owh i luv goin seaside with him at nite...da view is so nice with him by my side..juz talking like any best frenz does..but oh juz now i sat on his lap...ekeke...im light rite dear?xD...i luv u...ur my best bf...my best fren...my best listener and my great strong pillar of strength!!

No comments: